Penguin Apparels is committed in meeting or exceeding its customer's expectations every time. The Management has established Quality objectives to measure the Quality System and its performance in order to ensure the continuous improvement of the processes and stringent compliance.
Our Quality Policy
- Aim to provide quality readymade garments with timely delivery to meet customer's requirements.
- We are committed to continually improve our performance on Quality of Process / Product / System, Customer Delight, Environmental Protection, Occupational Health & Safety, Social Accountability and enhance value for Stakeholders.
- Legal, regulatory, statutory requirements by Government Bodies;
- Customer Code of Conducts;
- Requirements by the Society;
- Requirements of International Management System Standards namely ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000.
- Upgraded technology, processes and operational practices to optimize resources.
- Continual optimization of energy consumption & prevention of pollution, ill health & injury.
- Recognition and care for the concerns of our employees and affected parties regarding Environment, Occupational Health & Safety hazards at work place.
- Participation in overall social development of the neighborhood.
- Strengthening of awareness, skill, competence and morale of employees to enable them to contribute effectively in the progress of the business.
- Recognizing the freedom at work and continually improving the work place conditions.
- Employee involvement and optimal use of resources.
- Total Involvement of Management for creating awareness to the work force through training
We will achieve it through Ethical Governance and in compliance with all applicable :
We will achieve our Policy through:
- Understanding customer’s requirements through interaction and frequent visits.
- Treating customers as very important constituents of the company
- Encouraging & motivating employees to contribute to the continuous improvement of quality
- Providing right quality of raw materials (resources)
- Implementing IMS (Integrated Management System)
- 100 % On-time Delivery
- Maintain ZERO Customer Complaints throughout
- Reduce Cost of Production & Increase Productivity
- Reduce Electric power, oil & diesel consumption
- Reduce Occupational Hazards through improved / modified infrastructure & Work Environment
- Enhance Community Initiatives and Rural Development activities.
- Training & Development based on the needs and requirements.
- Tree plantation & Greenery development
GOTS version 4.0
OCS version 1.0
FairTrade version 1.2